PARTICIPATE IN THE COMING ABOLISH 153 FUNDRAISING ART EXHIBITION
For the third year in a row, Abolish 153, is pleased to announce their call for artists to participate in the Abolish 153, art exhibition on 16th May 2017, at FA gallery- Kuwait.
Abolish 153 supports not only legal change, but also those who suffer because of existing legislation. With no shelters or resources for survivors, our team has become involved in many cases and your support is essential for our continued ability to help those in need.
Terms and Conditions:
ARTISTS CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE FOLLOWING:
– Visual art.
– Digital art.
– Painting & drawing (all mediums).
– Maximum size is 150×150 cm.
– Maximum price is 1000 KD.
– Artists must adhere to the theme of women empowerment.
– International and local artists will receive 40% from the total sale of their own artwork.
– Donated works are also welcome.
– Artwork must be approved by the jury, Amira Behbehani- Sheikha AlNafisi.
– Abolish 153 will be responsible for the shipping and framing costs of ONLY international artist’s works.
– Information such as a short bio, a high-resolution image of the work can be e-mailed to the following e-mails:
email@example.com Amira Behbehani
firstname.lastname@example.org Sheikha AlNafis
DEADLINE TO RECEIVE THE ARTWORKS IS 15TH MARCH 2017!