Submissions are now open for the Art Dubai 2016 Volunteer Programme
Art Dubai is seeking energetic, highly motivated team players with a passion for art, a positive attitude and a desire to enrich the art community in the UAE. We have both long term and short term needs (closer/during the fair). Please note that our intern positions are now closed.
Why volunteer at Art Dubai?
- Gain experience working at the leading international art fair in the Middle East, North Africa and South Asia
- Have the opportunity to meet and engage with the work of over 500 artists from all over the world as well as network with other participants of the fair
- Learn new skills
- Work closely with the Art Dubai team
- Get access to the fair for you and your family as well as earn a volunteer participation certificate
- A letter of recommendation
- Become a member of the volunteer alumini network and stay up to date with future opportunities at Art Dubai
- Network with industry professionals and make new friends
- 18 years of age or older
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Be reliable and a supportive team player
- Remain respectful and professional at all times while working with a diverse group of staff, patrons, guests and other volunteers
- Must be able to attend the mandatory volunteer orientation in March
- Preference will be given to those volunteers who can work full days from March 13-19
Our volunteers are vital to the successful operation of the fair – both on the front lines and behind the scenes. Opportunities are available to work within the following departments (in the application form below please let us know your department of interest):
- Art Projects
- The Abraaj Group Art Prize
- Global Art Forum
- Hospitality/VIP Relations
- Children’s Programme
- Film & Radio Programme
- On-Site Events
- Operations/ Logistics
- Volunteer Office
Please fill out the application form here
Please make sure you save the application on your desktop first and then fill it out and send back to us.
Email completed form along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject title: Volunteer Application [your name].
We will try out best to slot volunteers into the department they have requested but cannot confirm this. All incomplete submissions will not be considered.
Please note that volunteers do not get paid , but the fair will provide food/drink, access to the fair during off duty hours against completed shifts, volunteer participation certificates as well as a rewarding experience to work at a leading international art fair.